How did you meet?
Eric and I met in college at Sacramento State. We attended a mutual friends gathering, and we talked ALL night long. When I was on my way home, I called my mother immediately and told her I just met the most amazing guy. Little did I know the rest would be history!
How long did you plan the wedding after the proposal?
We wanted to enjoy our engagement as much as possible. We were engaged June and were married October 25!
The top 3 challenges/difficulties of planning the wedding?
1. Finding a centralized location for the event. Eric’s family members live all throughout the country and we wanted to ensure the venue very accommodating.
2. On-site planning. Eric and I live in Northern California and planning a wedding 400 miles away was a little difficult as we wanted to attend as many vendor meetings in person.
3. Finalizing a guest list. It’s best to add a few extra guests to your finalized count just to be on the safe side 😉
The top 3 most fun/easiest parts of planning the wedding?
1. Selecting the menu, we LOVED tasting the various dinner options.
2. Cake tasting! Who doesn’t love eating cake?!
3. Floral designing was so fun.
What fun/unique feature of your wedding made you the proudest?
I think we really let our personalities shine throughout our wedding. We had our guests crying and laughing right alongside us and was truly just a magical day.
If you had it to do over, what would you change, add or do differently?
I would not stress over the little details. Everyone told us our day would go by in a flash, and they were so completely right! At the end of the day, all that truly mattered was our love for each other and having our family and friends by our side. It was truly a day we’ll remember forever.
Q&A section does not have custom fields. How will this data be entered?